Medical insurance coverage is provided. Individuals should contact the hospital for specific details regarding enrollment eligibility and benefits provided under these plans.
Eligible dependents may enroll for:
- Dental Insurance
- Prescription Insurance
- Vision Care
Housestaff also participate in:
- Long Term Disability (LTD) Plan
- Life Insurance
- A guaranteed mortgage loan program is available to full-time housestaff who are at least 21 years of age with 6 months of employment for the purchase of properties located within a specific area of University City
The Department of Otorhinolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery provides:
- 4 weeks of paid vacation time
- Additional time for courses and meetings is provided at the discretion of the Chairman.
- The Department currently funds Resident Meetings for residents presenting at peer reviewed meetings and has policies that provide funding for some other courses/meetings.