The sleep surgery research division is a leading group of investigators conducting research about surgical treatment for a variety of conditions affecting one’s ability to sleep. The group includes Drs. Dedhia, Schwartz, and Thaler.
- Director, CPAP Alternatives Clinic | Penn Sleep Center
- Director, Division of Sleep Surgery | Penn Otorhinolaryngology – Head & Neck Surgery
- Adjunct Professor, University of Pennsylvania Perelman School of Medicine
- Professor of Medicine, John Hopkins University, ret.
- Director, Division of General Otorhinolaryngology
- Director, Otorhinolaryngology, Penn Medicine Radnor
- Director, Otorhinolaryngology Outpatient Surgical Practices, Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
- Professor of Otorhinolaryngology: Head and Neck Surgery at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
Eric Thuler, MD, PhD, MBA
- Visiting Scholar, Penn Otorhinolaryngology – Head & Neck Surgery
- Associate Researcher, Hospital Sirio-Libanes, Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Research Fellow | Penn Sleep Center
- Clinical Instructor | Penn Otorhinolaryngology – Head & Neck Surgery